November 9 - November 11
Basic Conference Rate—Includes 2 plus-day admission (November 9 – 11), daily continental breakfast and lunch, (no outside food permitted), all-day beverages, no-fee writing contests, First 10-Line Critique Sessions, two 10-minute pitches, 90-minute social, and open mic.
- Early Bird (until Aug 11, 2023) Member = $279, Early Bird Nonmember = $319
- Aug 12 – Oct 27, 2023 Member = $329, Nonmember = $369
- Oct 28 – Nov 9, 2023 = $409
- 2-day FULL TIME Student = $199
- 1-day FULL TIME Student = $150
- 1-day (Friday OR Saturday) member or nonmember = $209 (may attend Thursday evening session for free)
- Thursday evening only = $59
Golden Ticket includes everything in the basic conference rate plus a dedicated parking space, dedicated front-row seating, Nov 9 pre-conference dinner at 4:45 PM with conference presenters and HRW board members, one free drink at the social, guaranteed entry of work into one of the First 10-Lines Critique Sessions, and an opportunity to pitch to all agents/publishers. LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE.
Member or Nonmember $469
A few need-based full and partial scholarships for tuition are available; scholarships do NOT cover hotel lodging or transportation to and from the conference. Contact us to inquire and be prepared to show the financial need.
NOTE: Members must be logged in to receive discounts.